Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MAGNIFICENCE

Greetings to my stars and angels:
While we may not all have voted for Obama, I personally want to share my feelings of appreciation and gratitude on this magnificant, momentous occasion. As my sister and I discussed last night, I am ever more thankful that I was lucky enough to get a new heart so I could witness, experience, and participate in this 2008 election. Wow, wow, and WOW!!!

I feel hope and renewed faith in the American public. The incredibly high voter turn out alone is something worth celebrating. Peter and I, and even Mason, are so thrilled, moved, and elated - and what a perfect speech Obama gave last night as President-elect --- humble, inspiring, unbelievable. For that matter, McCain's was great too - gracious, kind, eloquent. And, the icing on the cake is that the UT electorate voted something like 42% for Obama - AMAZING, considering Utah was the Reddest of the Red in 2004 with somewhere around 65-70+% for Bush!!!

So, on this joyous day, I wish you all well, I wish you all hope and joy, and I know that we can come together, with sacrifice and hard work, to make this country and world better for us all.

(FYI, all IS well with my health. No news, status quo, and I have my next biopsy/echo/dr's visit this Thursday, 11.6.08.)

Thanks to you all for your love and support,
Em

No comments: