Thursday, September 17, 2009

HOME AGAIN!

Just a quick post to let you Stars and Angels know that I am, so very thankfully, home again, discharged, released, let out, etc. from the U. Hosp. As great as the care at the U., I rather be home any day!

My left ventricular function showed some improvement (by echo) so they let me go home. I go back tomorrow am for blood work and then next Thurs. 9.24 for another biopsy. I am on higher levels of immunosuppressants again, and am instructed to take it easy for a week or two. Otherwise normal, just so darn happy and thankful to be back in our wonderful home with Pete and the boys, Maggie, the beautiful fall weather, fresh air, clean comfy bed, hot shower, good simple food, etc.!!!

Thanks for all of your support, love, energy, prayers, thoughts, blessings, calls, visits, etc. Please keep the positive thoughts going for my LV as it still needs to get back to normal function!
Lots of love and peace,
Emily

4 comments:

Alex Reed said...

Welcome Home.
We send love and prayers.

Susannah said...

There really is no place like home! I'm so glad that you got to leave the hospital. I send all my love and prayers to you, and especially to your LV!

TMoore said...

Hi Emily - so glad that you are home - it is indeed the best place to be. Speaking of Fall, the leaves are actually starting to change here in Seattle, less from the cold as I think from the lack of rain this summer! Tomorrow at 5:00 AM your sis comes to pick me up and we go to Lake Union to Row for a Cure - -- during a few of my best strokes I will think about you.

Love,
Tom & Barbara

Susan said...

Dear Emily, You are really amazing! I think of, and admire, you so often. Sending big hugs from Maine. Susan Fitz.